Thursday, March 19, 2015

All of the Madness

Today marks the beginning of March Madness and I’m loving every minute of it…except my bracket isn’t. Each year my family and I make brackets to see who has the less number of loses. I’ve been playing with my family since I was in high school and I’ve only won one time. I’m hoping this will be my year, but with the way my bracket is looking it isn’t hopeful. I know it’s only the beginning but with today’s games the upsets have been crazy. This is what I love about March Madness, nothing is set in stone. Teams that are ranked #16 can upset teams that are ranked #4 or any of them. March Madness really tests how strong basketball teams really are and how far they can survive. Some people say that basketball season doesn’t really start until March Madness, that it (March Madness) truly tests a team all the way to their breaking point.


I have Kentucky winning it all against Villanova by 12 points. Will this happen? I’m not sure but I think they have a real chance at winning the tournament. They have gone undefeated all season and I’m not sure who can beat them at this point. No matter what happens, March Madness is crazy and I can’t wait to see who gets to hold the title as victor.  

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your blog! My family and I do something very similar expect we have a trophy at the end. It's something coveted because everyone braggs about it for the rest of the year at family functions (we're weird, it's true). I honestly had you pegged as having UNC winning it all but I guess when it comes to brackets anything can happen!

    ReplyDelete